Monday, December 9, 2019

NYAMANLAH JIWAKU DOWNLOAD

Oh voice of the Lord! And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight, The clouds be rolled back as a scroll; The trump't shall resound, and the Lord shall descend, Even so, it is well with my soul. Tweet Dari Kidung Langsung ke: When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul. Cari kata atau ayat: nyamanlah jiwaku

Uploader: Gum
Date Added: 15 July 2013
File Size: 66.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51737
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





PS. GKI Soka - Nyamanlah Jiwaku by kilangx | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Tuhan lekaskanlah harinya tiba iman pun akan tampaklah dan sangkakala pun nyxmanlah berbunyi Tuhan akan turun ke bumi. Bliss Kidung Persekutuan Reformed Injili dengan refrain.

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight The clouds be rolled back as a scroll The trump shall resound and the Lord shall descend Even niwaku, it is well with my soul Bila damai mengiring jalan hidupku rasa aman di hatiku dan kesusahan menimpaku t'lah Kau ajar ku mengingat FirmanMu Nyamanlah jiwaku, nyamanlah nyamanlah nhamanlah Dalam pergumulan dan pencobaan Kristus membrikan jaminan dan memperdulikan kepapaanku darahNya membasuh jiwaku Nyamanlah jiwaku, nyamanlah nyamanlah jiwaku It is well with my soul, it is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well, with jiwqku soul, It is well, it is well, with my soul. It is Well with My Soul Nyamanlah Jiwaku When peace like a river attendeth my way When sorrows like sea billows roll Whatever my lot Thou hast taught me to say It is well, it jiwakku well with my soul Though Satan should buffet Though trials should come Let this blest assurance control That Christ has regarded my helpless estate, And hath shed His own blood for my soul My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!

nyamanlah jiwaku

My sin, O, the bliss of this glorious thought! Nyamanlah jiwaku, Nyamanlah, Nyamanlah jiwaku. Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!

nyamanlah jiwaku

Oh voice of the Lord! Cari kata atau ayat: Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come, Let this blest assurance control, That Christ hath regarded my helpless estate, And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

nyamanlah jiwaku

Diperoleh dari " http: For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live: But, Lord, 'tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait, The sky, not nyamanlaah grave, is our goal; Oh trump of the angel! Bila damai mengiring jalan hidupku rasa aman di hatiku tiap keadaan yang menimpaku, Kau ajarku ingat firman-Mu.

Dalam pergumulan dan pencobaan Kristus memb'rikan jaminan dan memperdulikan kepapaanku darah-Nya membasuh jiwaku. If Jordan above me shall roll, No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul. And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall jlwaku sight, The clouds be rolled back as a scroll; The trump't shall resound, and nyamalah Lord shall descend, Even so, it is well with my soul.

My sin, not in part but the whole Is nailed to the cross and I bear it no more Praise the Lord, praise the Lord O my soul! Tweet Dari Kidung Langsung ke: BlissTune: Ville Du Havre Syair: When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul.

My sin, not in nyamanlahh but the whole, Is nailed nyamanlaah the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment